Monday, January 7, 2019 - Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Central Daylight Time
Missouri Star Trip $379.00
- Leave January 7th at 7:30am Sharp.
- Breakfast / New Ulm Sewing Seeds - 1 hour.
- Box lunch on the bus with only a bathroom stop.
- Country Sampler, Omaha - 5pm.
- Dinner at Cheddars Scratch Kitchen & hotel in Omaha. (You pay for your dinner.)
- Hopefully a shop before Lincoln Quilt Study.
- 10am Quilt Study – 2 hour tour with Mark Dunn (Owner of Moda) Antique Quilt Collection, inspirations for Quilt for the Cause, amazing place.
- Lunch delivered by Valentino’s - pizza & famous ice cream.
- Leave around 2pm.
- Crossroads Quilting, Cameron Missouri.
- Dinner at Dino’s & hotel. (You pay for your dinner.)
- Missouri Star Quilt Company.
- 10am Trunk show with Jenny Doan – 1 hour.
- Lunch on your own time.
- Leave around 3pm.
- Hotel in Ames, Iowa. (You buy your own dinner.)
- Lunch at Quilted Forest, Frost City, Iowa.
- Home around 4-5pm.